Lawyering At The Edge Of Civilization

George to some, Hasselback to most and Hass to those that know me best. I'm following the path of the setting sun and moving west, steadily. Keep in mind, this blog is intended for my friends and family who are familiar with my skewed sense of humor. If you're a stranger and don't like what you read and/or see, keep it to yourself because frankly, I believe in saying what you think and there's nothing you can do about it. To those of you with a sense of humor, enjoy and email me anytime.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Next stop, Guam...

OK all, I'm on my way.

Actually, I'm in Narita airport, but what the hell, close enough.

I've loved Tokyo, but am happy to be on the road again.

5 Comments:

Blogger spydrz said...

From my understanding, Guam has more gentlemen's clubs per capita than anywhere else.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Micah said...

Hmmm...based on the above, maybe I'll switch the location of my birthday celebration from Vegas to Guam.

!Vaya con dios!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Kate The Great said...

Hey when you gonna update yer blog with the pretty pictures?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

LET GO OF MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home