Lawyering At The Edge Of Civilization

George to some, Hasselback to most and Hass to those that know me best. I'm following the path of the setting sun and moving west, steadily. Keep in mind, this blog is intended for my friends and family who are familiar with my skewed sense of humor. If you're a stranger and don't like what you read and/or see, keep it to yourself because frankly, I believe in saying what you think and there's nothing you can do about it. To those of you with a sense of humor, enjoy and email me anytime.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

This just keeps getting better...

Lest I find myself in hot water making comments about this, I'll just let those involved in this simmering tale of jurisprudential witchcraft speak for themselves...

Bizarre to say the least, don't you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

You go MIA for months and now we are treated to four consecutive days of posts?!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home