Lawyering At The Edge Of Civilization

George to some, Hasselback to most and Hass to those that know me best. I'm following the path of the setting sun and moving west, steadily. Keep in mind, this blog is intended for my friends and family who are familiar with my skewed sense of humor. If you're a stranger and don't like what you read and/or see, keep it to yourself because frankly, I believe in saying what you think and there's nothing you can do about it. To those of you with a sense of humor, enjoy and email me anytime.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Funny, I never learned this in Trial Advocacy Class...

Well, the saga of the attempted "black magicing" of one of the Commonwealth's Judges continues here.

You know, I never considered using this technique at trial before. I mean, hell, what does your local voodoo practitioner charge for this type of service?

Jury consultants can run you quite a bit of money, so I can only surmise that attempting to impose sympathy on the part of the judge through paranormal means is really going to hurt the ol' wallet.

But when the man has you standing tall, what's a few more bucks...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home