Lawyering At The Edge Of Civilization

George to some, Hasselback to most and Hass to those that know me best. I'm following the path of the setting sun and moving west, steadily. Keep in mind, this blog is intended for my friends and family who are familiar with my skewed sense of humor. If you're a stranger and don't like what you read and/or see, keep it to yourself because frankly, I believe in saying what you think and there's nothing you can do about it. To those of you with a sense of humor, enjoy and email me anytime.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm going to wake up with a third nipple...

Wow, I never thought that I'd have to worry about THIS while practicing law...

http://www.saipantribune.com/newsstory.aspx?cat=1&newsID=46651

I've already begun to take countermeasures, and have enlisted the help of a professional.

I figured what the hell, only $20 to stave off the potential of being cursed with even more body hair was well worth the investment.

Oh, and for those of you that are lawyerly, what do you think this lady could be charged with? Attempted cursing? Possibly misdemeanor "black powdering" of a public officials workplace? What?

It boggles the mind...

3 Comments:

Blogger spydrz said...

I don't think I've ever read an internet story about black magic before...kudos, I say!!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Mexican pharmacy zyrtec in car satellite tv service Pay per click bid management pay pe saint francisville sports Free personalized daily keno numbers Robert barone chef recipes cooking schools chef jobs adverse effects zyrtec

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home