Lawyering At The Edge Of Civilization

George to some, Hasselback to most and Hass to those that know me best. I'm following the path of the setting sun and moving west, steadily. Keep in mind, this blog is intended for my friends and family who are familiar with my skewed sense of humor. If you're a stranger and don't like what you read and/or see, keep it to yourself because frankly, I believe in saying what you think and there's nothing you can do about it. To those of you with a sense of humor, enjoy and email me anytime.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

You'll never believe where I'm moving now...

Ok, to all those that have stopped checking my blog, I don't blame you.

To those that still do, god people, you need to get outside more.

Anyway, some updates for ya'll.

I landed a job at a law firm on a tropical island. No, I'm not kidding. Here's a picture of one of the beaches.



These are the guys that I'm going to be lawyering for.

http://www.pacific-lawyers.com/saipan.html

I'm starting the second week in May, so check CNN round that time for any press coverage...

I'm going to try a new picture hosting site that should facillitate some more images, so keep your fingers crossed for new entries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

With each passing day, I hate you just a little more, George. Good luck on the new job! What's your war bride's name?

11:43 PM  
Blogger spydrz said...

It's even part of America!! Sounds like a fun place to start out.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.what-is-zocor.info/Lipitoranddepression.html Www kia motors nvidia video card

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home