Lawyering At The Edge Of Civilization

George to some, Hasselback to most and Hass to those that know me best. I'm following the path of the setting sun and moving west, steadily. Keep in mind, this blog is intended for my friends and family who are familiar with my skewed sense of humor. If you're a stranger and don't like what you read and/or see, keep it to yourself because frankly, I believe in saying what you think and there's nothing you can do about it. To those of you with a sense of humor, enjoy and email me anytime.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Farewell to the land of Wa

OK ladies and gents, in less than ten days, I'm leaving Tokyo to start things over in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

Needless to say, I couldn't be more excited.

I'm going to get some of my own pics up as soon as I hit the beach down there, but this should keep you all interested for the time being.

www.cnmi-guide.com

If anyone has any requests, let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

How about one of 'dem nekkid big tittied native girls sent back to me?

1:49 AM  
Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

Can you do Free Bird?

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home